THE SICKEST RAGE ROOM IN PDX
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Please make yourself and your group aware of our rules and regulations.
BEFORE YOU COME:
1. Participants should arrive wearing attire fit for physical exercise. You are required to wear closed-toe shoes (no crocs, sandals, etc). Close toed-shoes are required to participate, no exceptions.
2. Participants must sign the waiver. If the participant is between the ages of 5-17, the waiver must be signed by an adult 18 or older.
IN THE ROOMS:
1. Only throw items in direction of the “Throw Walls” or floor. No throwing is allowed towards the wall with the doors. Throwing items at an off-limits wall may result in a fine for damages.
2. Use good judgment and pay attention to your surroundings. Watch where you are swinging.
3. Keep safety equipment on and sleeves rolled down at all times.
4. All activities in the room will be monitored through video cameras.
5. No throwing of the tools or using the tools to hit the walls or floors directly.
WHEN YOU’RE SESSION IS DONE:
1. Once your time is up, participants will leave all material and tools in the room, exit, and leave their hard hats, safety glasses, and protective gloves in a designated location.
You will be provided the following before you enter the room:
2. Safety Gloves
3. A helmet with a face shield and ear muffs
4. Optional safety glasses
HOW IT WORKS
WE RECOMEND PARKING IN THE PARKROSE/SUMNER TRANSIT CENTER PARK AND RIDE. IT IS ACROSS THE STREET FROM US. WE HAVE LOCKERS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO USE. PLEASE DONT LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR CAR.
WHY IS SMASH PDX THE
SICKEST RAGE ROOM IN PDX?
1. Conveniently located to rage with the Portland/ Vancouver metro area.
2. The best BANG for your buck!
3. We are the only place in Oregon with cars ready to be smashed!
4. We provide family fun with our splatter paint room!
5. We do giveaways and promos on our social media accounts!
6. WE ARE TAX FREE!
Buy now, smash later!
Use of this gift card can only be redeemed at Smash PDX Rage Room. This gift card cannot be exchanged for cash, check or credit. Please treat this card like cash; if this card is lost or stolen it will not be replaced or credited. If you have any issues please contact us at 503-208-2001 or send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.